3 Day Road Racing School
This is a school that is intended for motorsports enthusiasts to take their first step in their motorsports hobby or racing career. Students will learn all the necessary fundamentals to driving a racecar on track at a high performance level. Students will be learning and practicing a broad range of knowledge and skills. Below are just a few of the quality reasons that so many students have attended our program and became successful in the world of motorsports.
- Plenty of classroom instruction ensures that students are able to learn the fundamentals of road racing in a stress free environment.
- Students will be assigned to their instructors to form a friendship that allows for more focused and more relaxed training.
- The utilization of street cars on the racetrack means that students will get hands-on training with immediate feedback.
- The “slidecars” give the best car control and hand-eye technique training in the world!
- Controlled passing allows for students to learn and progress at their own pace, not someone else’s.
The 3 Day Road Racing School is a prerequisite for the 2 Day Advanced Racing School. Students whom complete this program will also have gained all the necessary knowledge and skills to drive a car on track at a performance level. Students whom complete this program will also be eligible to apply for a vintage racing license and other performance driving organizations.
2 Day Advanced Racing School
*This program requires the completion of the 3 Day Road Racing School, or other organization equivalent.
This school is all about passing and competing. Students whom attend this event will experience what it’s like to be on track going wheel to wheel with other competitors’ cars. The Formula Racing Academy implements this exposure via a gradual and safe process.
The first day of this program is entirely about getting students accustomed to driving with other cars on track. Starting off with practicing passing lines and ending with counter-attacks and taking advantage of opportune track situations.
The second day of this program will simulate a condensed competition weekend. Instructors will guide their students through tactically conducting race event practice, qualifying, and races.
By completing the 2 Day Advanced School, students will be eligible to apply for various competition race licenses. For more information about applying for a race license, feel free to contact our office.
There are no reviews yet.